In view of explicit instructions from UGC (2015) and the NSU Authority, there will be (scheduled) class during a strike/hartal/blockade unless it is stated in the university's website (notice board).
- Come to the class only if you feel safe
- Attendance will be taken
- You will be responsible for the contents covered. Consultation will be provided later during office hours for missed classes
- Missed classes (re)scheduled by the NSU authority will be followed
if 50% or more students miss activities like presentations, labs, exams
- Activities will be rescheduled
Else you have to go for a makeup.
- For midterm- follow the relevant makeup policy
- For labs- follow the faq section on what to do if you miss a class
- For presentation- call/come during my office hours for a rescheduling