How can I get help? Is the instructor busy all the time? When can I get help in person? What can I do if I do not understand certain topic?
- The class has a collective agenda and only collective concerns will be addressed in class.
- Simple questions can be addressed immediately after the class.
During office hours
- Go to the faculty in person- You are a major priority and you have dedicated office hours which the instructor has scheduled to help you. Feel free to stop by at any office hours.
- Call the faculty
Outside office hours
- Email the faculty (Review the relevant policy)
- Get help from the Facebook group
- Get help from the "Hall of Fame"ers.
- If you need help from the faculty outside the office hours you need to schedule it.