Outstanding students and how they did it!
This is how Nishat Nailah got an A (MIS205 @ 2019 Spring) .
I’m Nishat Nailah and I have done the "Ebusiness" course (was MIS205 and now MIS207) with the faculty member Mr. Adeyl Khan as my course instructor in the Spring 2019 semester. It was an honor doing this course with respected faculty. I obtained an A by following some strategies.
- Being professional and objective in class is very important. Attending every class will bring bonus points.
- Taking down notes, especially the practical examples are helpful for the better understanding of his lectures.
- Practice previous semester’s question papers and prepare well before the exam. Try to understand the concepts rather than memorizing it.
- Following the course website on a regular basis will help you to keep updated about the upcoming works and announcements.
- Don’t miss any of the IOAs. Submit all the assignments on time. Try to keep everything to the point in group assignments and don’t give details that are not wanted by the assignment topic in your report.
- Cooperate as much as possible with the faculty. Visit the faculty during any office hours if you have any confusion. This will save precious time.
- Review the bonus policies from the course website and try to achieve each of them. Try to bring laptop in the lab classes and attend all the classes.
If you face any problem regarding the course, please contact the faculty as soon as possible during the office hours. You can also visit the face book page of this course. Wish you all the very best and may the odds be in your favor in sha ALLAH.
Nishat also got an A in MIS105
This is how Faysal Ahmed got an A (MIS205 @ 2019 Spring) .
I am Faysal Ahmed and I have done the MIS205 (E-Business) course with our respected faculty member Mr. Adeyl Khan as my course instructor. As the name suggests this course is about E-business; how businesses are adopting E (going digital) and their problems and solutions. You will learn about other things that are of immense value in this digital era of business.
The faculty has tried his best to reduce the workload by offering lots of bonuses and keeping a lot of things as optional. Your focus should be to do well in exams and also to earn all the bonuses. I’ll be honest with you, I found the course load overwhelming at first but I kept focus and followed guidelines (see below) and surely aced in the exams. Here are some tips that you can consider to help you reach your goal:
- FAQ: First of all read the FAQ section in the course website to get acquainted with all the rules and also to answer most of your questions.
- Course Website: Bookmark the course website as you will need to visit this site frequently for all sort of resources and updates.
- Classes: Classes are very interactive as the faculty frequently asks questions to the students. Try your best to maintain full attendance for a 3% bonus at the end of the course.
- IOAs: A lot of IOAs are optional. But I’ll strongly recommend that you attempt all of them as MCQS in mids/final comes directly from the IOAs including the optional ones. So attempt all the IOAs.
- Mids and final: To be honest I didn’t read the book for once throughout the course because all the lecture slides are self-sufficient for exams. I used to solve the previous question papers to have an idea about what was important. You can find them on the course website under the “sample question” section. Oh, there’s a bonus for solving one sample question and showing it in the class before a midterm/final. Rewards like these make you feel life is not that hard.
- Lab: 2 lab classes and one exam. Be as attentive as you can on lab classes. Bring a laptop to get an easy bonus.
- GA and presentations: Again, you’ll have bonus presentations but I suggest that you take every opportunity to reach your goal. Presentations are held at sir’s office room.
I hope I could give you an idea that getting your desired grade in this course is not that hard. It's up to you if want to work for it. For further assistance, you can always knock me up in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/faysalandhisguitar
This is how Farhan Ishrak Maxim got an A (MIS205 @ 2019 Spring) .
Hope you’re having a wonderful day! I am Md. Farhan Ishrak Maxim and I have done the course, Ebusiness (MIS205) with Mr. Adeyl Khan in the Spring 2019 semester. The course is not very difficult per say and I understand the faculty has reduced the workload compared to previous semesters. A lot of the assignments have been made optional yet it does not mean you can expect an A by slacking these off.
You need to be focused and organized with your activities. If you face any difficulties do not hesitate to talk to the faculty. All the so called “faculty reviews” makes him out to be a weak teacher. But that could not be any further from the truth. He is very friendly and his classes are very fun and interactive. He will always address you with a polite smile when you go to him for help and is very cooperative. So, do not hesitate to go to him for advice if you get stuck anywhere in the course.
Now I will talk about some tips and tricks that helped me throughout the course.
Course Website: This will be your bread and butter for this course. Learn the ins and outs of the course website at your earliest convenience. This is where you will get all the updates about the course. All the slides, IOAs, assignment, lab and bonus details will be delivered to you through the website. So, do keep a regular eye on the course website throughout the semester.
Class & Attendance: Do not miss classes. I can’t stress this point enough. A lot of information is given in every class, so if you miss a class there will be a big gap in your understating of the chapters. Also there is a hefty bonus for having a full attendance at the end, so be sure not to miss out on free marks. Be attentive in class. The classes are very easy to follow as the faculty relates the topics to various real world scenarios. So, there is no excuse to dose off during class. Keep notes of the various diagrams the faculty draws on the board as they will help you get a summary about the topic at a glance. Also, do not hesitate to answer the sudden questions he will ask, even if you’re wrong. It’ll only help you further your knowledge.
IOAs: Solve the IOAs as soon as they are posted on the website. Though all of them are optional now, they will help you a ton for your Mids and Final. All of the MCQs and True/Falses come from the IOAs. So, if you want to get good marks in your term exams, IOAs are a must.
Sample Questions: Solve the sample questions from the previous semesters before your term exams as they will give you a very good idea about the short and broad question patterns. Also do not miss the class before the exams as sir will go through one of the sample questions and discuss how to answer them. You will get a bonus for bringing a solved sample question in this review class as well.
Exams: The exams are very easy, provided you have followed the previous tips. Short questions are very diagram based. So, practice the necessary diagrams beforehand. Broad questions generally come from that term’s GA (group assignment) and lab work. So, be sure to have a good understanding regarding those. Also, be short and precise with your answers. Do not write unnecessary literature.
Lab Work: Labs are generally very simple and easy to follow. Just follow sir’s instructions and you will be good to go. But if you are having difficulties, sir dedicates a few minutes after labs to help students, so be sure to come forward with your problem.
Group Assignments: Be sure to choose your group mates carefully. Try to maintain a constant back and forth communication with them. Also before starting an assignment, be sure that everyone is on the same page regarding the assignment topic and the divided tasks. The faculty is very critical while checking group assignments so a lacking part can be detrimental to your GA grade.
Presentations: Presentations are very simple. Just be sure to follow the dress code and be professional and sophisticated with your delivery and speech. Only the term paper presentation is mandatory. The rest are optional but you do get a decent bonus added to your GA grade. So, I would advise to not miss any of them.
Exam Paper Checking: Do not shy away from checking your exam papers. Sir checks the papers in front of you when you go to his office. I know it can be a little nerve racking but trust me, checking your mistakes and shortcomings will only help you in the next exams. Don’t hesitate to ask sir about any confusions you may have about any question or grading.
Bonuses: There are a lot of opportunities to get bonuses throughout the semester. So, be sure to keep an eye out on the course website and in class for any notice about them. Bonuses generally involve easy and simple tasks like bringing a laptop to the lab, giving presentations, bringing a solved sample question to the review class. These will add up and make a considerable contribution to your final grade.
Workload: As I said before, the workload is not that much. I did not face much if any pressure at all, even being one of the most junior students in my class. Just be sure to be timely with your tasks and always be mindful of the deadlines. It does not take much effort to do well in this course if you just stay focused and disciplined.
Finally, my advice would be to simply enjoy the course. Don’t get stressed out about what others say about the faculty. Approach the course with an open mind and have fun. Remember, what you get in a course depends on your dedication and willingness to put in the work.
I hope I was able to be helpful to you but if you still have any questions or need any advice, don’t hesitate to shoot me a message on Facebook anytime.
Good luck everyone! Hope you all have an amazing semester.
This is how Kowshik Ahmed Fahim got an A (MIS105 @ 2019 Spring) .
I am Kowshik Ahmed Fahim and I’ve completed my Computer Information System (MIS105) which is now MIS107 with Mr. Adeyl Khan as my course instructor in the Spring 2019. I found the faculty to be amiable, cooperative and someone who expects professionalism from you. If you want to be a professional or a manger then you got a good mentor. Just follow instructions and get support from the course website. Don’t get confused by some negative rumors which will just demotivate you and disrupts your from learning. If you can study smart, you’ll definitely get a good grade.
It is an easy course as it’s an introductory one of Information System. At first it may seem little puzzling but no worries, the course website is here for you. To get higher grade it requires a student’s own effort besides the faculty’s assistance. I have enjoyed the classes with the faculty as he teaches MIS with “Kacchi Pakki", "Jhal-muri" and other examples. I’ve learned a lot about Microsoft Office Suite from the practical lab classes and Business Information System in the group assignments. If you want to see yourself in this “hall of fame”, just give a little effort and work smart.
I have read the previous students’ success stories in the Hall Of Fame and followed their advises now I am here. There are certain tactics I followed to stay focused and achieve high grades, which you can follow as well:
Attendance and Participation: Try to maintain full attendance. Try to find the class fun. You may get a maximum 3% bonus for having outstanding attendance (100% recorded attendance). Participate as much as possible, share your thoughts when questions are asked. If you make a mistake, the feedback from the faculty will help you to make future answers better.
Course Website: Keep an eye on it. I kept it in my browser’s shortcut. You’ll get to know upcoming tasks. From the very first days read the FAQs to get acquainted with the rules and requirements. You’ll get almost every answer regarding to the course. Visit Policies and CR/FB section too.
IOAs: It is interesting and easy way to learn. To get good marks in IOAs, go to the question and answer section at the end of every chapter. Don’t miss online quiz even those optional you’ll regret later. You’ll get these same question (MCQ/TF) in midterms and the Final.
MIDs & Final: Solve the sample questions/Previous Questions which are available on course website. It’ll help you to know the question pattern. After studying the slides and books try to solve the sample questions correctly. If you find a problems- get it reviewed by the faculty. Don’t miss any bonus options for MIDs and Final. Bonuses will save you at the end.
Do paper checking after MIDs and Final. Faculty is very interactive when it comes to guiding students. Take pictures of exam papers on your phone to review your mistakes later. Ask the faculty about your confusions and this will help you to find your confusions and work on it in the next exam.
Lab exams: Make sure to practice the lab activities regularly after every lab class. If you take a laptop, will get 1% bonus. You need to practice the lab activity keeping the time limit in mind. With practice, you will able to finish the exam without any confusion. You’ll find tutorial videos on lab exam. Make sure to check after you upload the files in Google Classroom.
Group Assignments: Choose your group wisely. Complete every single assignment and submit it on time. The broad questions in the MIDs & Final are from the labs and assignments. So, completing assignments is very important even the optional Assignments. Try to keep a constant communication with your team mates and see how much work is done. Try to have a clear idea about task at hand. If you face any problem you can always ask for support.
Thank you for reading. Hope these will help you to get your desired grade. Wish you very best of luck. I would like very much to help you studying for the course and feel free to contact me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/xprt.
This is how Samarth Islam got an A (MIS105 @ 2018 Fall) .
I’m Samarth Islam and I’ve done the MIS105 (Computer Information System) during the Fall’18 semester with Mr. Adeyl Khan. I believe him to be one of the friendliest and most practical faculties I’ve ever come across in my 2 and a half years of studying at NSU. I’ll try to keep the tips and tricks in the following paragraph short and simple for your convenience.
1) Professionalism: Try to maintain this aspect throughout the whole semester since the faculty admires this trait in his students. Dress professionally and do not be late to his classes whilst keeping a mental note of the things he says in the introductory class.
2) Course website: It’s imperative that you join the course website and visit it frequently so that you’re updated with everything that goes on in the course you’re enrolled in.
3) Attendance and class participation: If it’s possible, try to maintain a full attendance and stay vigilant of any questions that the faculty asks in the class. Try to give your feedback on the things he discusses and try to answer his questions accordingly. It doesn’t matter if you’re wrong, you’ll still learn.
4) Course load and studying pattern: Being a Microbiology major I had never (truly been exposed to the business side of the world. It was especially tough for me adjusting to the climate of the course especially since the faculty goes fast at times. But coming back home, I reviewed the lectures and notes I took in class. It’s important that you draw (or take pictures of) the mind-maps in class and understand the concepts. The course design will ultimately result in your critical thinking ability being heightened.
5) Pressure: It’s true the faculty likes to keep his students on their feet at all times. After all, you have to earn that "A", right? Don’t worry and just be sincere with the course load. I had to allocate a portion of my day to the course because there were some terms I had never heard before in my life. It was this aspect of me balancing my major life sciences courses with this one that really helped me in the long run regarding my routine and time management.
6) Exams, assignments and bonuses: To keep it really short, the best advice would be to review the samples of the mid and final papers the night before the exams and meticulously complete all the assignments. Choose your group mates wisely and if you have any queries regarding any of the content just visit the faculty in an office hour. The questions are very easy if you paid attention in class and know your content. There are a LOT of bonus opportunities to get you closer to an A, make sure you strive to get all of them.
Best of luck! I would like very much to help you studying for the course and feel free to contact me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/samarth.islam
This is how Shahriar-Al-Imran got an A (MIS205 @ 2018 Fall) .
My name is Shahriar-Al-Imran and I have done the course MIS205 (E-business) with Mr. Adeyl Khan as my course instructor in the Fall 2018 semester. I found him as one of the most amazing faculties at NSU. I also found his teaching style to be effective as he uses real life examples to present the topics of learning. I think this technique is the best as it does not involve much memorizing.
Probably you may have heard of the pressure (activities), but I truely did not find much pressure. Why? Because there are a lot of options- You’ll find that only one presentation is mandatory, whereas others are optional. So, it’s totally your choice whether you want to work hard or not. But the fact is, if you work hard and do all the optional tasks, you’ll definitely end up with a better grade than others who did not do the optionals.
Now I’m going to sum up my tips and tricks for this course in a nutshell:
- 1. Class: Attend all of the classes and always be on time. Always concentrate on the lecture. Note down the mind maps/ diagrams.
- 2. Attendance and Participation: Try to maintain full attendance and participate as much as possible. Answer the sudden questions even when you think you might be wrong. Just share what you think about the subject and if you are incorrect.
- 3. Course Website: The website is something you always have to keep an eye on. All the updates are posted in the website and besides, you will get all the slides, IOAs, assignment details, lab details etc in it. So, keeping up with the website is a must.
- 4. FAQ - Read the FAQ at least 2 or 3 times to get acquainted with the rules andrequirements. This will help you to understand how things will proceed throughout the course and you can get answer to most of your questions regarding the course.
- 5. IOAs and Mid/final exams: Give all IOAs. Though some of them are optional, I suggest you to give all IOAs. Because all the true/false and MCQs are given from there in Mids and final. For short and broad questions, practice all the sample questions. It will help you to prepare yourself for Mids and Final exam.
- 6. Bonuses - There are a lot of opportunities for bonus grades. Make sure to get as many bonus grades as possible.
- 7. Lab - Practice the Lab at home before every lab class. Carefully read the study materials provided and if needed, you can go through related You Tube videos. Practicing earlier will help you catch up with the instructions during the lab.
- 8. Paper checking: Always go through the checked midterm papers and find out the mistakes you made. Get help from the faculty if you are confused about the right answer of the question. This will help you to find your loopholes and work on it in the next exam. Trust me, this really helps. Moreover, the faculty is very interactive when it comes to guiding you.
- 9. Group assignment: It is very important to choose the team mates carefully. Try to keep a constant communication with your team mates and see how much work is done. Try to have a clear idea about task at hand. If you face any problem you can always ask for support.
I hope I could clearly give you the idea that doing well is really easy in this course if you are willing to do so. Just do not take anything as pressure during the course and you will be totally fine. You can knock me in my Facebook for further assistance. http://www.facebook.com/shahriar.imran1
This is how Shulagna Sneha got an A (MIS105 @ 2018 Fall) .
I am Shulagna Sneha and I have completed my Computer Information Systems (MIS105) course with our honorable faculty Mr. Adeyl Khan in the semester Fall 2018. From the very beginning, it has been my target to be in the "Hall of Fame" and, by God’s grace, I managed to secure an A.
Throughout the course I have learnt a lot. This course introduces you to the business based Information System. MIS105 might sound a bit of a critical course but I liked it. I thought the course a helpful addition towards my career.
The faculty is quite helpful and easy-going. With adequate efforts, you might be able to secure an A- or even an A. There is a certain pattern I followed during this course that helped me achieve my desired target. You might consider this for a better grade in this course.
- 1) Motivation: I am mentioning this point at first because, many of you might want to drop the course as some people think this course is critical. No course is easy without proper efforts. Don’t attend the classes keeping certain rumors in mind- This disrupts your focus leading you to fail.
- 2) Attendance and Participation: Try to maintain full attendance and participate as much as possible. Answer the sudden questions even when you think you might be wrong. Just share what you think about the subject and if you are incorrect. The faculty might get somewhat crazy with a poor answer but it is going to help you with pointing out your mistakes. And your future answers will be far better.
- 3) Course Website: The website is something you always have to keep an eye on. All the updates are posted in the website and besides, you will get all the slides, IOAs, assignment details, lab details etc in it. So, keeping up with the website is a must.
- 4) Class lectures: Pay full attention during the class. Everything you get in the question paper is somewhat discussed in the previous classes. Try keeping a printed version of the related slides everytime you attend the class to take instant notes and highlighting the points he emphasizes on.
- 5) Slides: The slides are the best way to get a clear idea about the chapter you study. In short, the slides are the answers to the short questions that you face in the exam. Focus mostly on the diagrams. Most of the questions demand diagrams and labelling. So, you need to practice, memorize and most importantly, understand the diagram.
- 6) IOAs: The Multiple Choice Questions in the midterms and final is from the IOAs you attend. For IOAs ,you need to go through the book (specifically the MCQs on the last page of each chapter) thoroughly. You must sit for every IOA exam even for the optional ones because questions come from all of them.
- 7) Sample questions: The sample questions will lead you to understanding the question pattern. After studying and revising every chapter, sit down for a self assessment by solving the sample questions. Initially, you might feel disappointed by your performance. Probably it’s because you are not acquainted with the question pattern yet. Do not lose hope. With proper practice, you will be able to solve it right away. This will boost your confidence and help you stay calm during the exam.
- 8) Lab exams: Make sure to practice the lab activities regularly after every lab class. You might want to take a laptop for getting 1% bonus. You need to practice the lab activity keeping the time limit in mind. With practice, you will able to finish the exam without any confusion. Make sure to check after you upload the files in Google Classroom.
- 9) Midterms: You need to start studying from the very first day if you want to get good grades in the end because the midterm marks really contribute to your grade. Try to keep your copy as neat as possible. You do not need blue or green pens or markers. Keep it simple and impressive. During the exams, you will have more than enough time to write and draw nicely if you study enough to know the answers just as you finish reading the question.
- 10) Assignments : Complete every single assignment and submit it on time. The broad questions in the exam are from the labs and assignments. So, completing assignments is very important.
- 11) Bonuses: Never miss the bonus opportunities. The bonuses will add up to your grades.
- 12) Paper checking: Always go through the checked midterm papers and find out the mistakes you made. Talk to the faculty if you are confused about the right answer of the question. This will help you to find your loopholes and work on it in the next exam. Trust me, this really helps. Moreover, the faculty is very interactive when it comes to guiding you.
I hope that, my tips help you achieve your desired grades and inspire you to be a part of “The Hall of Fame” too. For further assistance, you can freely knock me on Facebook or email me. I will do my level best to help you. Good luck! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shulagnasneha Email: shulagna.sneha101--at--gmial (coded)
This is how Iraz Mohiuddin got an A (MIS205 @ 2018 Fall) .
I am Iraz Mohiuddin. I have completed my E-business (MIS-205) course under the guidance of Mr. Adeyl Khan in the semester of Fall 2018. This course covers numerous E-business related topics in a practical way. At first, the workload might seem overwhelming but if utilize your time properly and work smartly you can easily overcome that hurdle.
Here are some tips which you may follow:
- Class: Attend all of the classes and always be on time. Always concentrate on the lecture. Note down the mind maps/ diagrams.
- IOAs: Don’t miss a single IOA not even the optional ones. Mcqs in the mid-terms and final come directly from the IOAs. For doing well in IOAs you’ll have to go through the book thoroughly.
- Mid-term & Final: Solve previous semesters questions for doing well in the Short Questions. For Mcqs and True-False go through the IOAs. You’ll have to understand the Labs and GAs properly for solving the Broad Questions. Don’t miss the review class. If you have any confusion regarding any specific question you can ask the instructor for help.
- Lab assignment: Try to be attentive in lab classes and solve the lab problems during the lab class. If you are having problems regarding screen casting the lab assignment you can take help from YouTube. Be punctual when it comes to submission of the lab assignment.
- Group assignment: It is very important to choose the team mates carefully. Try to keep a constant communication with your team mates and see how much work is done. Try to have a clear idea about task at hand. If you face any problem you can ask the faculty for support.
- Bonuses: There will plenty of bonus opportunities. Try to get as much bonus points as possible.
Lastly, I found the faculty to be amiable, cooperative and someone who expects nothing but professionalism from you. Get to work and enjoy the ride.
This is how Nigar Shahjahan got an A (MIS105 @ 2018 Fall) .
I am Nigar Shahjahan and I have completed my Computer Information System (MIS 105 ) with Mr. Adeyl Khan in the Fall of 2018. First of all, I would like to talk a bit about the faculty. Some students drop the course because of the negative rumors, which is debatable. MIS 105 is one of the challenging courses and requires a student’s own effort besides the faculty’s assistance. I have loved and enjoyed the classes, and have learned a lot from the practical lab classes and group assignments. I have read the previous students’ success stories in the Hall Of Fame on Day 1 and learned that it is not impossible to achieve high grades as long as one gives his/her best effort. My target was to be in the Hall Of fame List since day 1 and I gave my best to achieve my desired target. There are certain tactics I followed to stay focused and achieve high grades, which you can follow as well:
- FAQ - Read the FAQ at least 2 or 3 times in the 1st week of the class, to get acquainted with the faculty’s requirements and rules. This will help you to understand how things will proceed throughout the course and you can get answer to most of your questions regarding the course.
- Course Website - Take time and go through the website, as there are different study materials and information provided that you can utilize.
- IOA - Solve the IOA and the review them before any quiz or exam.
- Slides - Read the Chapters carefully several times to get a clear understanding and read the chapter related Slides. (It is a “MUST”)
- Notes - Make short notes for quick review during exams for you own help.
- Questions - Practice the previous questionnaire, solve them and ask the faculty to check it. Thus, you can easily obtain marks if there are common questions and for the broad questions, you can take help from the internet to enrich and enhance the credibility of your answers.
- Lab - Practice the Lab at home before every lab class. Carefully read the study materials provided and if needed, you can go through related You Tube videos. Practicing earlier will help you catch up with Sir’s instructions during the class.
- Group Assignments - Give effort in Group Assignments. Choose your partners carefully. There is a lot to learn from the Assignments that you can benefit in the long run and will be helpful for further courses.
- Bonuses - Sir provides a lot of opportunities for bonus grades. Make sure to get as many bonus grades as possible.
- Lab/Exam Paper Checking - Check every lab assignment and exam paper after each exam. This will help to point out your own mistakes and prepare better for the next exam.
- Optional Assignments – Do all the optional works (IOA, Lab, Group Assignments) in order to get high grades and even an A.
- Assignment Submission – always submit assignments on time and as preferred by the faculty, in Google Classroom. In case of any technical problem, e-mail the faculty explaining your situation and also physically inform him.
Furthermore, ask the faculty for suggestion and help in case you feel lost or you face difficulty with anything regarding your course. You can meet him during his office hours or e-mail him. The faculty helps his students whenever they need assistance. Remember that it is not only a one sided effort. Every course will seem difficult if there is no effort from the student’s side. Above all, enjoy what you are doing. The classes are pretty funny and easy going, which makes the classes enjoyable. Do not set it in mind that the classes are “Pera”. This negativity can drag you down towards failure.
Lastly, I would highly recommend to stay calm and stay positive till the very end of the course even if it seems difficult. Encourage yourself, do not listen to the negative students and “Never Give Up”. If I can then you can too.
This is how Anika Bushra Lamisa got an A (MIS105 @ 2018 Fall) .
Hope all are doing good. I am Anika Bushra Lamisa. I did the Computer Information System (MIS105) course with our respected faculty, Mr. Adeyl Khan and got an A. I can say that I have actually learned many things under all the contents of this course. The course is basically the introduction of information system in business purposes.
Well, Information system related any topic was always a nightmare to me. When I took MIS105 course, it was quit challenging for me to do this course. During the introductory class, sir introduced the whole course outline and website to us. There are so many assignments and presentations, lab classes, IOAs on
each chapter etc. I felt so nervous and was questioning myself, "Is it possible for me to complete all these?" I had already started loosing my all confidence on this course. But my confidence were backed up again when I started attending the classes and understanding the lecture topics. Also I am greatful to
my faculty because without his help and support I could not achieve the A.
Different person's have different ways of study. I have too and I am here to share some simple tips and tricks of mine regarding this course. Trust me, if you follow these tips, you will ended up with a decent grade In Sha Allah.
- Stay connected with your faculty. If you don't understand any topic, please do contact with faculty. He is always available in his office hours.
- Course website: Always keep your eyes on course website. Because all informations and notices are uploaded on course website.
- Attending all the classes: It is very important to attend all the classes to understand the lecture topics and also important to keep updates on every task such as assignments, IOAs, lab class's schedule.
How to study: The very first rule of studying this course is to keep patience and study hard. It is very important. You must have to take pressure by your own and try to complete all the activities that are given. Spend at least 1hour everyday in this course. I prefer understanding rather than memorizing the topic. You can take help from book for better and clear information. But in some cases such as definitions, you have to memorize all of them.
Bonuses: Don't miss any opportunity of getting bonuses. Don't means DON'T. Do all the activists at any cost to achieve bonuses. That's it.
IOAs and Mid/final exams: Give all IOAs. Though some of them are optional, I suggest you to give all IOAs. Because maximum true/false and MCQs are given from there in Mids and final. For short and broad questions, practice all the sample questions. It will help you to prepare yourself for Mids and Final exam. I hope you will get 90% marks like me.
Assignments and presentations: Are you scared of assignments and presentations like me?? Don't be scared. Just do it with your group members, divide topics, assist each other, work together and stay connected with each other. Assignment should be straight forwarded and relevant to the topic. You can also review your assignment by the faculty.
Lab classes: It is very important to follow all the instructions that is provided by faculty. I repeat, FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS. Try to bring your laptop and do all the activities on it. If you do not
want to take extra pressure, you will need to do at least 60% lab work and submit it just after the class. It will save your time and energy too.
I outlined all the steps that I followed and achieved the A by the grace of Almighty. I hope my tips will inspire you to be a part of this "Hall of FAME". I know you can. Good luck.
If you have any further queries you can contact me through facebook. Here is my Fb link: