I cannot resolve my problem. How can I get help?
Individual problems differ and so does their solution. For assignments, it is important to understand problems early on compared to at the last minute when your option to find help is limited.
Common ways to resolve a problem
- Get help from the faculty
- Email the faculty (slow process)
- Meet/call during the office hours (fast process)
- Get 24/7 help from Course Website.
- Read the entire page carefully to find hints. Check out the links in the "See Also" section if the page has it.
- Get help from fellow students
- Get 24/7 help from the Facebook Group (fellow students)
- Get help from outstanding students.
- Go through their story to understand how they resolved their issue
- Some of them has their contact information