Raihan Noor Khan
I am Raihan Noor Khan and I've done my MIS107 (Computer Information System) course with our honourable faculty Mr. Adeyl Khan in the semester Summer 2019. I got an A. It was an exciting to do the course and here are some strategies that helped me to obtain A in this course.
- Firstly you will have to work hard.If you can work hard,trust me it will pay off.
- Attending every class is important and for that you can get bonuses as well. Every lecture is equally important.
- Follow the website on a regular basis for updates and upcoming assignments, IOA and exams.
- Pay full attention in the class and do not miss any of the IOA's. It will help you to get the relief of preparing yourself for the MID and Final exam. Because you will get 100% questions (MCQ/True or False)from the IOA's in your MID and Final.
- Try to solve the previous semester questions for getting common questions for short/broad question part.
- Submit all the GA's and LAB's on time. If you submit optional GA's and LAB's then you will also get bonus points.
- Form your group carefully. By proper team work you can do well in GA's otherwise its quite impossible to ensure a good grade.
- Make sure you bring a laptop in your lab classes to get a bonus. You must pay attention to your Lab classes otherwis you will be lost.
If you can do this you are fine enough for getting an A. Thank you all have a wonderful semester. Feel free to contact me via Facebook if you need any help.