Bonus Policies- General
You have a few opportunities to improve your grades using bonuses. These bonuses help you recover part of you grades that you missed during midterms, finals and similar. Follow the relevant section to figure out how you can get bonuses.
[GA Bonus], [TP Bonus]
You have to show that you made efforts towards group assignments. Only members who are present will get the bonus and you have to do a complete presentation.
Adjusted to your Midterm 1 grade. 1% bonus for each instance of providing elaborate real life example to make it easier for the students to understand. Performing activities to entertain the class during the break including but not limited to reciting poem, performing other artistic activities relevant to the class. Other opportunities are announced.
1% bonus for each instance of finding errors that could potentially confuse other class members in various course contents. E.g. Lecture slides, website, examination questions, IOAs (Online Quiz). Typos that does not confuse students is not eligible. Other opportunities are announced.
You get a maximum 3% bonus for having outstanding attendance (100% recorded attendance). Other opportunities are announced.
General Bonus Policies
- Bonuses are announced beforehand and everybody has equal opportunity to participate in it.
- In case your participation is not recorded, you cannot get a bonus.
- You cannot have a dispute on bonuses after the semester ends. Check your final grade-tabulation.
- A maximum of 3% bonus added per section (e.g. M1 bonus).
- You cannot get more than 100% in any section (e.g. M1 bonus).
- Your participation will be recorded immediately.
- Your bonus will be adjusted within 1 week of the event.