- You can review books, journals, online documents during the assessment process.
- You will not be graded if you do not complete the IOA, i.e. you will have to answer each and every question. You can leave a question blank or randomly choose answer in case you want to jump forward.
- You can login/logout normally and still continue the IOA within the
time-limit. Try to finish the IOA immediately after it is assigned to ensure that small problems can be mitigated.
- You cannot change an IOA answer after your have submitted it once.
- Also review the plagiarism policy and makeup policy.
Group discussions are allowed before you appear for the assessment and NOT during the assessment.
How you will be monitored
Caution: Your network IP address, the time you are responding to a particular answer and the pages you are visiting are tracked by the system. In case of ambiguity, you might be required to reproduce your IOA result in person without prior notice. In case you cannot achieve similar result, you will be prosecuted as per plagiarism policy.